Special Event Insurance Experts
Protecting your special event has never been so simple with our fast and easy. Reed Insurance will help protect your special event with General Liability Insurance for Small, Short-Term Events.
The Liability Insurance
Coverage is limited to events meeting the following conditions:
- Events must be less than 5 consecutive days.
- Maximum number of attendees must be less than 500 per day.
- Event may only have one location.
(Protects you in the event of a lawsuit or property damage)
Who is Covered
This program provides protection for the Policyholder against claims of bodily injury liability, property damage liability, personal and advertising injury liability, and the litigation costs to defend against such claims.
Coverage is provided up to $1,000,000.00 per occurrence. There is no deductible amount. Coverage is offered through the Sports and Recreation Providers Association Purchasing Group.
Coverage includes suits arising out of:
- Injury or death of spectators
- Injury or death of volunteers
- Property damage liability
- Incidental medical malpractice
- All activities related to the event
- Ownership, use or maintenance of facilities
- General negligence claims
- Cost of investigation and defense of claims, even if groundless
- Corporal Punishment
- Host liquor liability
- Additional Insured parties may be added at no charge.
The Optional Coverages
Hired and Non-Owned Automobile Liability Coverage
This liability coverage provides protection for rented, borrowed and other non-owned vehicles operation on Policyholder special event operations during the policy term.
Excess Liability Coverage
This coverage provides additional liability limits increasing the liability coverage per each occurrence.
This option increases the aggregate limit of liability insurance from $1,000,000 to larger amounts.
$5,000 Medical Expense Benefit
This coverage will reimburse an injured spectator or guest for medical and/or funeral expenses incurred as a result of bodily injury or death, regardless of whether you are liable or not.
The General Liability and Accident coverage are provided by U.S. Fire Insurance Company, "A" (Excellent) rated by A.M. Best Company. A member of the Crum & Forster group of companies.